Welcome to Trampoline-10ft
If you are looking for a bit of fun this summer, why not browse the range of trampolines supplied by various merchants. All you have to do is search for the trampoline you want, visit the merchant store and make your purchase, we even tell you were you can buy the cheapest.
If you have recently purchased a 10ft trampoline, the installation process may have you stumped. There are many things to consider before allowing use of your new toy.
If you have decided to go with the 10ft trampoline with enclosure, your install will obviously take a little bit longer. One of the first things you will want to consider when putting up your 10 ft trampoline is the location in which it will be placed. The location should be level, and soft ground should be avoided. It is the responsibility of each homeowner to ensure that you follow the manufactures guidelines for installation of your 10 trampoline. All tips provided here are meant solely to aid in the install process, and not to replace the instructions that came with your product.
You will need an area that allows you to have at least twelve diameter feet of space. Your 10 foot trampoline is designed to sit on a firm and flat surface, areas of ground coverings should be cleared prior to the install. You should be prepared to spend at least three hours getting your product ready for use. You should not attempt to put your 10ft trampoline underground unless it was designed and sold specifically for doing so.
Follow your particular directions sold with your trampoline to put the aluminum tubing together. A handy hint to remember is to lay your mesh jumping surface out in the sun while you are putting the tubing together, to help it to lay out smother and ease installation. Typically, the next step is to attach the springs to your 10ft trampoline jumping surface. After doing so, you will start to place the springs into designated holes in the tubing part. Make sure that all nut, bolts, or screws are fastened tightly to ensure safety and long lasting durability.
Trampolines are typically sold with protective padding or can be bought separately. This is a highly recommended product as it protects the children from getting hurt on the metal springs. You may also want to consider a 10 trampoline enclosure to lessen the risk of the child or children falling off of the trampoline.
After carefully reviewing and following of the manufactures directions, and it has been tested by an adult, it is now time to enjoy your 10ft trampoline! Be observant of any wear occurring on the surface or to the springs before each use. This should be checked by an adult before each play. Safety First!
10ft Trampoline Safety Enclosure
You have now purchased your 10ft trampoline, and now have decided that it may be a good idea to have a net for safety. The netted enclosures for the trampoline are great for the protection and assurance that your child will not end up falling onto the ground while jumping.
Kids can easily get carried away while having fun jumping on their new toy and that is when the accidents are likely to occur. Trampolines are great toys to have for backyard fun. However, they can easily turn dangerous if children are not properly supervised or if they fall off of it. The trampoline 10ft enclosures will help to keep them from a fall most of the time. Having the net installed on the unit should not take place of regular parental supervision. Trampolines provide lots of fun, exercise, and can be a great way to get a couch potato outdoors. They are a healthy way for children to get lots of beneficial exercises without even knowing they are doing something healthy for themselves.
10ft trampolines sometimes are bundled and sold with the netting enclosure included, but if not, you will soon realize how much less nervous you would be if your trampoline had one. Safety is always the concern of parents, as it should be. Using the protecting padding to cover the metal springs along with the net enclosures can help to ensure safety as much as possible while your child enjoys jumping fun. This way, your child can safely get in their exercise, and aside from that, it will teach them coordination skills as well. The whole family can take turns having fun while also feeling secure by the net enclosure. Be sure to install it per the manufacturers’ exact specifications to maximize safety, and remember to always supervise the child while on the trampoline!
Top 5 10FT Trampoline
Skywalker Trampolines 10 -Foot Round Trampoline and Enclosure with spring
- Although not required by law, all Skywalker Trampolines products are thoroughly tested for safety and durability, and are found to meet or exceed all standards put forth by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Safety is our #1 priority, and our patented no-gap enclosure design eliminates dangerous gaps between the enclosure net and the jump surface (Patent #RE45, 182). By attaching the net at each spring, kids are safe from hazardous pinch points and openings
- Skywalker Trampolines stands behind our quality guarantee, with a warranty that exceeds those of top competitors. The trampoline frame features a 3-year limited warranty, and all other materials are covered by a 1-year limited warranty
- 64 tightly-coiled springs, 5.5″ long are located around the outside of the enclosure net for added safety. Each spring is made of steel, and features a rust-resistant coating for a longer life
- Our enclosure net features a dual zipper and latch clip closure system to keep kids safely inside the enclosure system while jumping
- This enclosure system features upright foam padded poles for added stability. Each pole is angled at the top to keep the enclosure net away from the poles for added safety while jumping. Each pole is topped with a pole cap for secure net attachment
Giantex Trampoline Combo Bounce Jump Safety Enclosure Net W/Spring Pad Ladder
- Three U-shaped Legs- The legs are arranged and assembled evenly under the trampoline base. They offer enough stability and support for the whole trampoline.
- Safety Enclosure Net and Foam Sleeves- Safety enclosure netting are perfectly attached to the steel tubes which connects the enclosure net with the spring cover. This also eliminates gaps between the mat and net to ensure your safety while jumping on the mat.
- All Accessories Included- Our trampoline includes steel frame, jumping mat, safety enclosure combo and ladder. It is also easy to assemble. All parts including hardware are listed and numbered in the instruction. The specific assembly steps are shown in picture form which is easy for you to understand.
- Large Weight Capacity- Weight limit is 300 lbs. Heavy duty PP jumping mat is stitched perfectly well. All springs and top rails are designed for fixing the whole trampoline. It offers you a sense of secure feeling while you jump on the mat.
- Solid Construction- The frame consists of galvanized rust resistant steel. They are durable and rust resistant and also provides longer service life for the trampoline. T-sections can securely and stably connect each top rail and also provide a solid base for the whole trampoline. There are 60 springs which are designed for fixing the whole base part.
Lejump Skysurf Trampolines 10ft 12ft with Safety Pad & Enclosure & Net & Ladder & Free Socks & Optional Basketball Hoop for Kids TUV Certified
- TUV All trampolines are TUV – Certified and especially designed for high quality and safety.
- Safety and Innovation – Our patented reinforced T-connector is made of high, quality anti-rust galvanized steel. This increases the stability of the frame and provides extra safety for the user.
- Safety Pad System – Each of a total 64 high-strength and rust-resistant waist-drum springs provide are isolated and protected by our innovative safety pad with Velcro system around the jumping mat that prevents potential risks to the user.
- Quality and Durability – Our high quality Jumping Mat is manufactured from premium PP mesh material with an 8-row stitching process that provides extra security. This prevents the mat from tearing and guaranteed play for long time. Safety Enclosures are made of UV-protected and water resistant materials which is a perfect solution for outdoor play.
- Enjoyment and Peace of Mind – LeJump’s 64 high quality springs also provide appropriate elasticity and stable use suitable for various users from kids to adults. The enclosure pole cap can be quickly installed with our innovative locking-system, providing you extra safety and convenience. The reversible zipper also prevents the user from falling from the jumping platform. A ladder is also provided with the package to offer you more convenience and fun.
Assembly was easy and directions were fantastic.
The pumpkin shape is great for the kids doing jumps and flips and seem real large.
Seems to be good quality and was easy to put together.
Zupapa 10 Ft TUV Approved Trampoline with Ladder, Outdoor Trampoline with Enclosure net and Safety Pad Jumping Mat Spring Pull T-Hook, Backyard Trampoline for Kids
- 『 Unbeatable WARRANTY 』 Zupapa trampoline provide 10 years warranty for Trampoline Frame; 2 years warranty for jumping mat & safety pad & enclosure net & springs; A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge.
- 『 Higher Weight CAPACITY 』 Thanks to the High quality Hot-dip Deep Galvanized frame, UV protection Jumping mat and more springs, the trampoline max Weight capacity is up to 330lbs.
- 『 Certified SAFETY 』 All Zupapa trampolines get TUV certified. TUV Report Reference No. for Zupapa: 70.300.13.544.01-00. Maybe you are curious why some trampolines are declared as TUV tested, but the others are TUV certified. What’s the difference?
- Actually, TUV certified is totally different with TUV tested, because TUV certification is a comprehensive test of the chemical composition of the material and the structure design of the product to ensure its safety.
- However, TUV test approval is only doing test for one part of the product, such as weight capacity. That’s to say, TUV certification means totally safety, but TUV test is cheap rather than safe!
This took 30 minutes for two of us to assemble, super easy, super durable. The kids love it, the bounce is perfect and fun for all ages with the 330 wight limit! One thing I love is that the kids aren’t exactly gentle with the door, but the zipper glides so easily if they just pull the door apart from the bottom the zipper doesn’t even need to be touched it glides so easily. The netting keeps them safe inside and they even love to crawl around the outside.
Upper Bounce Trampoline and Enclosure Set Equipped with The Easy Assemble Feature
- The new EASY ASSEMBLE/DISSEMBLE enclosure poles feature
- NO COMPLICATED HARDWARE NEEDED
- High Quality Jumping Mat manufactured from premium PP mesh material, has 8 row stitching which provides extra security that prevents the mat from tearing and guaranteed to enjoy for many years!
- 4 Heavy Duty W-shaped legs, Capacity Weight: 330 Lbs.
- PAD SPECIFICATION: 450g PVC on top, 310g PVC on Bottom310 PE bottom1″ thick foam protector.
- The new EASY ASSEMBLE/DISSEMBLE enclosure poles feature
- Rust-resistant Galvanized Durable powder coated steel frame
Trampoline was easy to install, had all tools available and the directions were easy to follow for the most part, few hiccups but we managed.
It is so big that everyone can fit on it and enjoy it!
Mat is very thick, and frame is pretty heavy so I am hopeful that the trampoline should hold up well!
The spring covers seem to be very thick almost like a leather, so I am hopeful that it will hold up and not be weathered easily.
Trampoline was hard to flip over with how big and heavy it is. We managed with two people but it is kind of difficult.